Welcome to the first edition of Tear Down Tuesday! It’s still kind of weird for me to be in front of a camera, but you’ll get a raw look at how we can quickly evaluate how a site might improve to attract and convert more customers. Enjoy!
One of the first things I noticed was that the site was “http”, not “https”, which can negatively affect rankings. I saw it right away but forgot to mention it.
- An updated design would give it a more professional look
- Footer links need to be less spammy (too keyword rich)
- Meta Title/Meta Descriptions need updating
- We’d recommend a Pest Rank re-design on WordPress
- Onsite optimization should be a key going forward
- Create separate pages for the two locations
- Work to get more reviews on Google – only 4 show up currently
- Onsite changes will help get higher rankings on Google
- Simple changes can bring more interested customers to their sites
Here’s a snapshot of current stats associated with this site (via ahrefs SEO tool):
Please reach out to us if you have questions or a site you’d like to nominate for us to tear apart!